Practitioner of Hand Therapy OT/PT – Full Time
Why consider joining the team at North Shore Hand Therapy?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Hand Therapy practitioner to join our growing team in St Leonards. You will be working alongside Accredited Hand Therapists.
At North Shore Hand Therapy we are a practitioner owned business that places patient centered care as its key focus. We work collaboratively with Hand Surgeons and General Practitioner colleagues whist placing our highest value on our own team members
In addition to above award wages, staff will be provided with:
- Job security and high job satisfaction within a like-minded team
- Regular onsite training and mentorship including in-services
- Opportunities to grow into leadership roles
- Financial support to attend conferences and courses and be involved in research
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (workhappy.com.au)
Creating a sense of purpose that differentiates the group
- Regular donations that staff have input into deciding which causes to support
- Direct support for Orthopaedic Outreach Australia
- Working with Surgeons and Therapists to enable on-the-ground clinics in developing nations
Located within North Shore Private Hospital, North Shore Hand Therapy is the ideal place to work closely with one of Australia’s leading group of Hand Surgeons and Hand Therapists.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion:
- Complete the GRIT scale: https://angeladuckworth.com/grit-scale/
- Complete the 16 personalities questionnaire: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
- Attach both questionnaire results and your resume to your CV
For a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org: